Soft re-opening Monday, May 11
Hours 9:30am – 3pm
Monday and Wednesday
Pre-scheduled appointments from 10-2
Please wear a face mask!
We assume few will venture out by this date, but will provide our services for those who do with extended precautions to safeguard everyone into the summer (or beyond).
- Private lobby take-in with minimal, distanced contact
- While-you-wait appointment clients given separate area away from lobby (with workspace and Wi-fi) - or usual option to do other things offsite
- Clean credit card transactions
- Your jewelry will be thoroughly cleaned after take in and, again before delivery
- Our paper documents will be supplemented (or replaced) with an electronic one, free-of-charge, upon request
Since everyone’s safety is the ultimate goal, we understand putting off jewelry concerns for a later date, but insurance, estate and other obligations may be pressing, so we will be here to help.
Maria Anderson McCrackin
I have used Northwest Gemological Laboratory in the past for jewelry appraisals and recently took Gemstone Identification 1. Excellent class and time well spent. It was a nice supportive environment and I learned so much in just two day. Looking forward to taking more classes and attending the conference.
Quick, professional service. Easy to find, easy to work with. Ted does a great job about educating what goes into an appraisal.
Articles & News from Northwest Gemological Laboratory